Thursday, January 3, 2013

Argyle, Texas Traffic Warrant Roundup Lawyer | Speeding Ticket Attorney




There Are Three Types Of Warrants In Argyle, Texas

An Alias Warrant is when the defendant fails to make an appearance after the ticket is issued.

Bench Warrant is when the defendant sets a court date, and then fails to appear on the scheduled day and time.

Capias Warrant is when the defendant was found guilty either by his/her plea or following a trial, then fails to pay the fine within the required time frame. If you have allowed your case to go into capias warrant status it is too late for Jack Byno & Associates to help you, but if it is an alias or bench warrant contact me today to get the warrant lifted. We can be reached at 817-685-0912.

Contact Attorney Jack Byno For Public Intoxication Defense In Argyle, Texas

Were you arrested for public intoxication in the City of Argyle, Texas or another city in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? Has your child been ticketed for minor in possession or minor in consumption? Contact me, Jack Byno, for experienced defense. I will look out for your best interests at all stages of the process. You can feel confident in having my experience on your side. I represent clients in DallasDentonFort Worth, Euless, Irving, Plano, and surrounding communities in Texas. Contact the attorneys of Jack Byno & Associates for more details on how we can defend you at 817-685-0912.

Argyle CDL Violation Defense Attorney

Do you need a professional defense attorney for a CDL violation in the Argyle Municipal Court? I represent truck drivers across the greater Dallas - Fort Worth area. Dallas County lawyers refer me CDL cases in Tarrant County and Fort Worth attorneys send me their trucking violations in Dallas County. Why do they do this? One answer may be that I handle the entire metroplex, but another reason is because cases involving commercial drivers licenses are tough and I get results. Call me at 817-685-0912!



No comments:

Post a Comment