Sunday, March 17, 2013

Desoto Traffic Ticket Attorney | Desoto Speeding Ticket Lawyer



Jack Byno, Traffic Ticket Attorney For Desoto And All Of North Texas

I am Jack Byno and since 1994 I have been a traffic ticket defense attorney in the Desoto Municipal Court. Of course, I represent clients in more than just this city. I represent clients throughout North Texas. My law firm only handles driver's license issues and traffic tickets. Most of the cases we handle include, but are not limited to, speeding citations, CDL violations, lifting traffic warrants, and driver's license suspension hearings. Call us at 817-685-0912.

Desoto, Texas Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyers

Do you need a speeding ticket attorney for a case in Desoto, Texas? Did you receive a citation for a moving violation or some other traffic violation in Tarrant County? How are you going to handle your speeding tickets? If retained, I can appear in court on your behalf and in most cases work out a deal to keep the speeding ticket off of your driving record. I will look for valid grounds for dismissal, but if I cannot find it I will plea your case to a deferred disposition, which means, "probation." The end result is you will pay a court fee and cannot receive another ticket during the probation period. If you follow these instructions, plus any others the court orders, the case will end in a dismissal. Of course, you must qualify for the probation and the court has the authority to deny any requests. Contact me to discuss you speeding tickets at 817-685-0912.

Desoto CDL Defense Attorney Since 1994

I have been representing professional drivers in Desoto since 1994 with a lot of of success. In some courts I can plea the case  to a minor violation with less or no points. In courts of non-record, I can appeal the violation to a higher court and often work out a deal to keep the ticket from appearing on a driving record. However, there are always some courts that have no sympathy that a CDL holder's job is on the line. In those courts it may be best that you retain my services for a trial in the municipal court. To determine what option is best for you contact me now at 817-685-0912.

Find Jack Byno on Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment