Saturday, February 23, 2013

Plano, Texas Traffic Ticket Attorneys | Speeding Ticket Lawyers



Jack Byno, Traffic Ticket Attorney For Plano And All Of North Texas

I am Jack Byno and since 1994 I have been a traffic ticket defense attorney in the Plano Municipal Court. Of course, I represent clients in more than just this city. I represent clients throughout North Texas. My law firm only handles driver's license issues and traffic tickets. Most of the cases we handle include, but are not limited to, speeding citations, CDL violations, lifting traffic warrants, and driver's license suspension hearings. Call us at 817-685-0912.

Plano, Texas Speeding Ticket Defense Lawyer

When you hire the attorneys of Jack Byno & Associates to represent you with your speeding citation in the City of Plano, Texas, we will take care the time to inform you of your options. Our lawyers are strong negotiators and will look for the best deal we can make on your speeding tickets. In most cases we can get you deferred disposition, which if granted by the court and successfully completed will result in the ticket being dismissed. Contact me to discuss your speeding tickets at 817-685-0912.

Plano CDL Violation Defense Attorney

Do you need a professional defense attorney for a CDL violation in the Plano Municipal Court? I represent truck drivers across the greater Dallas - Fort Worth area. Dallas County lawyers refer me CDL cases in Tarrant County and Fort Worth attorneys send me their trucking violations in Dallas County. Why do they do this? One answer may be that I handle the entire metroplex, but another reason is because cases involving commercial drivers licenses are tough and I get results. Call me at 817-685-0912!


No comments:

Post a Comment