Saturday, February 23, 2013

Plano, Texas Traffic Ticket Lawyers | Speeding Ticket Attorneys



Traffic Ticket attorney Provides Defense Since 1994

I am Jack Byno, a traffic ticket attorney that has been representing clients in the Plano Municipal Court since 1994. Dallas and Fort Worth are the largest of the municipalities in all of counties on North Texas, but your case is equally important to me wether it arose out of small town or large city. My practice is devoted to keeping your driving record clean and keeping your license from being suspended. I represent clients with all manor of traffic tickets, including speeding citations, CDL violations, lifting traffic warrants, and fighting driver's license suspensions. For more information about fighting your traffic ticket contact me at 817-685-0912.

Plano, Texas Attorneys Defend Speeding Tickets

I am Jack Byno and I have been representing clients with speeding citations in the Plano Municipal Court since 1994. The lawyers of my law firm can appear in court on your behalf and keep your speeding ticket from appearing on your record by requesting deferred adjudication. Not every driver qualifies for the probation. For example, CDL holders and those motorists that were driving in a construction zone with workers present. However, most people are eligible and we can normally plea the case with out it going on your record. Contact me to see if you qualify for deferred adjudication at 817-685-0912.

CDL Holders In Plano Represented By Lawyer Since 1994

Some attorneys represent clients with Plano, Texas speeding tickets now and then, but if you have a commercial driver's license (CDL) is that good news? I don't think so. I have been representing clients in the traffic ticket courts since 1994. It is 100% of my business. When you drive a commercial motor vehicle for a living and your driving record is on the line you should hire an attorney that understands the needs of truckers, bus drivers, taxi drivers, and firemen. For the best defense you can get with a CDL violation contact me at 817-685-0912.


No comments:

Post a Comment